Advance the cause of Christ!
Whether in the first century or the twenty-first century, the church is the Lord’s! We’ve been promised victory. He’s already won the war over sin and death. But we need to continue to battle for the souls of people until He comes back!
Jesus also said, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you…” (Matthew 28:18-20 NASB)
At Jim McLoud Ministries, we’ve been committed to that mission for nearly 40 years. Through a variety of programs—leadership training, teacher training, church growth, revivals, men’s clinics, etc.—we provide tools, resources, and encouragement to churches to help them be strong, faithful, and effective.
May your church never be content, but always intentionally advancing the cause of Christ with the love, grace, and wisdom that He provides!
Strengthen your team! With our Solid Foundation seminar, your men will gain practical insight, tools, and ideas to do the work that God has called them to do—to serve the Lord and His church. This seminar is good for all current elders, deacons, and ministers. We also highly recommend that you invite any others who might be considering serving in those positions. Click here to learn more about this program.
Give your teachers the tools and ideas they need to do their jobs well. Taught by Jim & Diane McLoud, this seminar will help your teachers communicate the great truths of the word of God to their students in such a way that lives are changed for God’s glory! Click here to learn more about this program.
Help your church “take off” in its efforts to grow! Sound, proven tools and principles of church growth provide a basis for this program for your entire congregation. Your members will be given dozens of practical ideas. Concerned about losing people through the “back door?” This seminar will also show you how to slam that door shut! Click here to learn more about this program.
Here's what they're saying about Jim McLoud Ministries...
- “Jim was a great teacher. The class answered many questions. May God bless you and your ministry.” – Eddie Matney, Kentucky
- “I came expecting to find cut & dry answers. What I found was the answers, but it was through developed Christian insight, not through structured 1-2-3 techniques. Thank you for an excellent learning experience.” – Ted Manuel, North Carolina
- “This seminar was very informative. The instructor was well-prepared and made it fun and enjoyable also.” – Jimmy Davenport, North Carolina
- “I have taught for over 30 years and tried many ideas. However, I have about exhausted all ideas. I now have new ideas and excitement as I approach teaching next quarter. The seminar was excellent. Thank you.” – Harriett Hardison, North Carolina
- “This was one of the best teaching seminars I have ever attended. Each phase was interesting, informative and enjoyable. Jim & Diane are truly a great team. May God continue to bless your ministry.” – Dee Modlin, North Carolina
- “God is doing some great things through your ministry. Thank you so much for coming. It was rejuvenating!” – John Emmons, Ohio
- “I have been in the preaching ministry for 4½ years and am now in youth ministry. Your spirit and material have been ever enlightening and encouraging for this new, God-designed beginning.” –Leo Lavin, Maryland
- “This seminar gave me a better understanding of what a prepared teacher means to God’s work in the church. Thank you, this session has been a blessing.” – Debbie Jordan, Kentucky
- “Our teachers are so fired up! Can’t wait to put these wonderful ideas into action. We’re already looking forward to Teacher Training 2. I’m so pleased to have this Biblically sound resource for our use. Thank you!” – Jean Houston, Alaska
- “Your passion is very clear. You have inspired me to think beyond what I am comfortable with. You made teaching come alive and I thank you for all of your work.” – Denise Sterling, Tennessee
- “I felt so comfortable and at ease asking questions and sharing. There were no bad questions but all great answers.” – Laurie Mertz, Indiana
- “When you come and teach I feel able to keep going as a teacher.” – Patti Price, Alaska
- “What you are offering is of vital importance to our churches. You have given us a true motivation to love, learn and live the Word of God.” – Bob Moulden, North Carolina
- “I wanted to find practical, useful information on how to make my lessons more fun and interesting. I was overwhelmed with information! I loved the visual aids. Great presentation!” – Kathleen Spencer, Michigan
- “Super fantastic work session!! Hope to see you again.” – Robin Wagner, Ohio
- “Each time you’ve done a presentation for us, it’s been excellent. Teach for Maximum Impact was relevant from start to finish, packed with very practical material.” – Mark Wilmoth, North Carolina
- “Excellent presentation, Jim!” – Shawn McMullen, Ohio (preacher and former Editor of The Lookout Magazine)
- It was the first time in 30 years that I understand how elders can properly serve the congregation as God instructs.” – Barney Conley, Pennsylvania
- “My life is very busy and as a result I wasn’t super excited about attending this seminar, but once I was in the seminar my excitement grew. My batteries have been recharged and the time and effort will not go unrewarded.” – Richard Jones, Pennsylvania
- “I am so thankful that you are teaching strong, Biblical views on church leadership.” – Shane Lockard, Kentucky
- “The whole program was excellent. This was exactly what this church needed to hear. We needed to be educated on these issues. The 2 days here were well worth the time.” – Dale Brown, Indiana
- “This is the most informative Sunday School seminar I’ve attended. Thank you & God bless!” –Darlene Anderson, Ohio
- “Good for inexperienced and veteran teachers.” – Judy Shepherd, Kentucky
- “I’ve been to other seminars. I was skeptical of what this would be. Sometimes it seems like someone has found a job that pays OK and found a way to take 5 hours to get a point discussed. I did not see that here. All the information was useful and scriptural. Very timely for our situation.” –Dennis Day, Ohio
- “Jim was very knowledgeable of material presented. He was very clear on subjects. Also made it clear on items that were his opinion.” – Mike Travis, West Virginia
- “Very professional seminar, loaded with excellent ideas to help teachers. Better than most public school in-services I have attended.” – Bill Brown, Ohio
- “I learned more from your sermons in one year than in the 52 years at my previous church.” –Connie Frenger, Ohio
- “I wanted our men to be taught and challenged. I honestly thought there was nothing new you could tell them. They’ve come away refreshed, challenged, and chompin’ at the bit to get to work. I was pleasantly surprised!” – Walker Gaulding, Virginia
- “I liked having the workbook to use and make notes in as the day went along. It was great to see samples of visuals, games and posters to look at.” – Julie Bettis, Illinois
- “I was pleasantly surprised and enlightened. Jim and Diane did a wonderful job. Some ingenious ideas. Their research and study is much appreciated. Absolutely invaluable.” – Connie Allen, Ohio
- “It was the best teacher training seminar I have attended in that it went beyond theory and dealt with specifics—the practical—the ‘how-to’—ideas that could be implemented.” – Dr. Harvey Bream, Jr., minister and retired President of Cincinnati Christian University, Cincinnati, OH
- “You gave us the encouragement, guidance and momentum to start the changes that were necessary in improving our programs. We thank you so much for getting the ball started, as we didn’t know where to begin before our training from you.” – Roberta Sheets, West Virginia
- “To all of your subscribers may I say that we are still teaching the same things we have taught all along, but with the new tools we now have from your ministry, the lessons have much more impact on these kids’ lives. Thanks so much again for all your help.” – Dennis Kloehr, Maryland
- “Jim McLoud’s seminar taught us how to lead the church by God’s laws and not by-laws. This was done by teaching us how the New Testament church handled the work of the Lord’s church. Then he listened to how we operate and made suggestions that could improve our work. Every answer he gave was scriptural as well as friendly. His presentation left us enthused and eager to do whatever it takes to glorify God.” – Jack King, Ohio